Over the next few days we will see a lingering boundary that will give us ample amounts of opportunities for rain and storms. Espeically early in the week.
Daily highs because of the clouds and rain will only make it into the mid and upper 80s. Once we get passed Wednesday our chances for rain become less but they don't go away. Most days we will see a small chance for isolated rain and storms during the afternoon but dimish after sunset.
- Rain And Storms Increasing Sunday Afternoon
- Rain Chances Increase Monday Afternoon; Storms Early Tuesday Morning
- Perfect Saturday, rain increases Sunday night
- Morning rain, scattered storms by the afternoon
- Rain Increasing Starting Thursday
- Rain Begins Increasing Friday
- Rain to increase Saturday afternoon across the Tennessee Valley
- Heavy rain returns Sunday
- More afternoon storms Saturday
- More scattered storms Sunday