Things are starting off rather mild for Sunday. We will be in the mid 70s across the Valley and we will have a lot of sunshine.
The weather will be quiet through Tuesday. Once we hit Wednesday we will see increased cloud cover and rain chances. We could see some light spotty showers as early as 3 p.m. with increasing chances going into the evening, especially for areas west of 65. The rain will be heaviest Wednesday night through Thursday morning. Rain will begin to lighten up Thursday night.
If you are trick-or-treating Wednesday, it will be warm with temperatures in the 60s, but with the possibility of rain don't be surprised if you get rained on.
- Quiet to start the week but Halloween could be rainy
- Friday starts rainy, drying begins
- Rainy & chilly
- Rainy Pattern Sets Up For The Week
- UNA Baseball celebrates Halloween
- Rainy At Times & Windy
- Free pet adoptions at Huntsville Animal Shelter during Halloween week
- Rainy periods this week come with ups & downs in temperatures
- Tracking some rain for Halloween
- Halloween spending surges in America