The U.S. Department of Justice on Wednesday announced a massive round of arrests and charges as part of an opioid investigation.
In the Northern District of Alabama, multiple individuals were charged in five cases, including four doctors. They are: Dr. Celia Lloyd-Turney, Dr. Marshall Plotka, Dr. John Cimino and Dr. Elizabeth Korcz. Katherine Barnett is named in the complaint with Cimino.
Read all the details in the court documents below:
- Prostitutes, pills and fraud: Documents detail federal charges against Huntsville area doctors
- Huntsville doctor facing federal charges accused of housing prostitutes, buying illegal drugs
- Federal agents raid new office of former AL doctor, suspected pill mill
- Six men arrested in Huntsville prostitution sting
- Documents detail confusion in police response to Parkland shooting
- Feds charge Huntsville, Toney, Hoover doctors in opioid scheme
- Some Huntsville school bus details still unknown
- Federal judge: Alabama must reveal lethal injection details
- Heroin, pills found at home in Florence