UPDATE: Priceville police say a search is underway for a man, 64-year-old Bertram Lakes Moore, after his family reported him missing when they hadn't heard from him in more than 24 hours.
Police say the man is a FedEx driver from out-of-state, and his FedEx truck is parked at the Pilot Travel Center. They don't know if he's in danger. He is diabetic, and police aren't sure if he had a medical incident walking from his truck.
Priceville police, the Priceville Fire Department, the Morgan County Rescue Squad and K-9s from the Limestone County Sheriff's Office are at the scene, which includes the travel center, a building adjacent from it and nearby woods.
Police do not know what time the man was last seen. They have expanded the search area and are concerned he might be in danger at this point.
The Priceville Fire Department says a search and rescue effort is underway at Pilot Travel Center.
The fire department says the search began during the day shift, and it is still going on. Danny Kelso with the Morgan County Rescue Squad said the department has crews on the ground conducting and assisting with a search and rescue operation.
- Priceville police: Multiple agencies searching for man reported missing near Pilot Travel Center
- Multiple agencies searching for missing explorers in cave in Union Grove
- Priceville police: Suspects charged with multiple counts of encoded data fraud
- Priceville police: Family says missing man said he was in jail
- Huntsville Police searching for multiple theft suspects
- Decatur woman killed in crash outside Priceville
- Priceville honors Veterans with parade and ceremony
- 500 apartments, townhouses planned for Priceville property
- Priceville replacing cracked Veteran memorial monuments
- Priceville Police: Snow cancels crime, ‘really dumb things’