WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump is expected to attend Saturday's college football matchup between top-ranked University of Alabama and Louisiana State University.
The Federal Aviation Administration is advising that Trump will travel to Tuscaloosa, Alabama, for the game.
It will be the third Trump visit to a high-profile sporting event in as many weeks. Last month Trump attended Game 5 of the World Series in Washington, and Trump traveled to New York on Saturday to watch Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) 244 at Madison Square Garden.
- President Donald Trump expected in Tuscaloosa Saturday for Alabama vs. LSU
- President Donald Trump confirms he's coming for Alabama vs. LSU
- Bryant-Denny Stadium to open early Saturday as President Donald Trump attends Alabama vs. LSU
- Report: President Donald Trump to attend Alabama-Georgia game Monday
- President Donald Trump coming to Alabama to see tornado damage
- Tuscaloosa man charged with killing daughter
- Madison Academy loses battle to Central-Tuscaloosa
- President Donald Trump responds to Korean summit
- House of Representatives impeaches President Donald Trump
- CFP Ranked No. 2 LSU rolls past No. 3 Alabama in Saturday matchup