President Donald Trump confirmed on Wednesday that he's headed to Tuscaloosa for Saturday's Alabama vs. LSU football game.
"This Saturday, I'm going to be at a certain game," Trump said to a rally in Louisiana. "Let's see, it's LSU versus a pretty good team from Alabama.
"And I hear and I'm a football fan and I hear you have a great quarterback we're going to see. And I'm actually going to the game, I said, that's the game I want to go to. So that'll be that'll be tremendous. Two great teams, two great teams."
Watch the clip below:
- President Donald Trump confirms he's coming for Alabama vs. LSU
- President Donald Trump coming to Alabama to see tornado damage
- Bryant-Denny Stadium to open early Saturday as President Donald Trump attends Alabama vs. LSU
- President Donald Trump expected in Tuscaloosa Saturday for Alabama vs. LSU
- Report: President Donald Trump to attend Alabama-Georgia game Monday
- President Donald Trump responds to Korean summit
- House of Representatives impeaches President Donald Trump
- Measles case confirmed in Alabama
- WATCH: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump visit Alabama tornado damage
- Donta Hall powers Alabama to 80-65 win over LSU