Community members held a prayer vigil for a missing 3-year-old who police believe was abducted a week ago.
News outlets report family members and supporters gathered Saturday at St. James AME Church. The church is a few blocks from the housing development where the child disappeared.
Kamille McKinney disappeared last Saturday during a birthday party.
Police on Friday released surveillance video in the case. The video shows two children playing — one of them believed to be Kamille McKinney. One man walks by the children without stopping. Later, the children leave with a second man who walks with a distinctive limp.
Police said the second man is a suspect in the case, but they also want to speak with the first man as a potential witness.
- Prayer vigil held as search for missing girl continues
- Prayer vigil held at Elkmont High School for murdered family
- Vigil held for Guntersville woman
- Search for missing man continues
- Vigil held for homicide victims in Huntsville
- Prayer meeting held for those affected by historic Moulton fire
- Vigil held in Huntsville for victims of Florida shooting
- Candlelight vigil to be held for 3-year-old shooting victim
- Vigil held in Huntsville for separated immigrant families
- Reward for information on missing Alabama girl increases as police search continues