HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Officials say a winning Powerball ticket sold in Hendersonville, Tennessee is worth $198 million.
News outlets report the jackpot winner's ticket matched all six numbers drawn Saturday night. Lottery officials have not said where exactly the ticket was purchased and the winner hasn't come forward.
Officials said it was the seventh time a Tennessee player has matched all six numbers, winning the multimillion-dollar Powerball jackpot. Powerball is played in multiple states.
The winning numbers were 13, 23, 32, 35, 68 and the Powerball was 21.
- Powerball ticket worth $198M sold in Tennessee
- $50,000 Powerball ticket sold in Ardmore, Tennessee
- Powerball ticket claimed in Tennessee being split by Huntsville coworkers
- Winning $198 Powerball jackpot claimed in Tennessee
- Winning ticket sold for $425 million New Year's jackpot
- Winner buys Mega Millions ticket in Florida, ticket worth $450 million
- Here are your Wednesday $460M Powerball numbers
- Iowa winner claims huge Powerball jackpot
- Manhunt underway in Tennessee
- Powerball and Mega Millions now at $783 million