The power is back on for most folks. But, traffic remains snarled Saturday afternoon on Memorial Parkway.
The trouble spot is on the Parkeway between Oakwood and University. The traffic problems started when a car hit a utility pole near Costco.
The accident knocked out traffic signals. Huntsville Police have been directing traffic.
Huntsville Utilities tells WAAY 31 its crews were able to restore electricity not long after lunch. Although, an employee at Dunkin Donuts called WAAY 31 to let us know they still have no power.
- Most power back on after traffic trouble on Memorial Parkway
- Update: Memorial Parkway reopens, power restored
- Memorial Parkway, Mastin Lake reopens
- Traffic alert: University Drive at Memorial Parkway reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck causing delays on Memorial Parkway
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway
- Huntsville police: Wreck on South Memorial Parkway causes traffic delays
- Traffic alert: All lanes of Memorial Parkway at I-565 back open after multiple wrecks
- Traffic Alert: Wrecks on Memorial Parkway in Huntsville cause afternoon traffic delays
- Car overturns on Memorial Parkway, catches fire