The United States Postal Service will sell scratch-and-sniff stamps for the first time in history. The official announcement was made Monday on their website.
The stamps feature ten different designs of popsicles and "add the sweet scent of summer to letters."
The first set of stamps will be issued at on June 20th at the Thinkery Children's Museum in Austin, Texas.
You can pre-order the stamps through this link.
- US Postal Service to issue scratch-and-sniff stamps
- U.S. Postal Service releasing stamp of Madison man's photo to celebrate moon landing anniversary
- Tennessee issuing February food stamps early due to shutdown
- President Trump says Amazon's free ride on US Postal Service needs to end
- House Resolution 993 aims to prevent the U.S. Postal Service from being privatized
- Postal Service to suspend most deliveries, close offices to honor George H.W. Bush on Wednesday
- U.S. Postal Service temporarily suspends operations at Muscle Shoals Post Office
- U.S. Postal Service suspends operations again at the Muscle Shoals Post Office
- Extreme weather is so bad in some parts of the country, even the US Postal Service won't be going out
- Postal workers accused of stealing mail, trafficking weed