According to a Madison County spokesperson, a section of Wall Triana Highway in southern Madison County will close Saturday, August 18th from 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wall Triana Highway will be closed between Beadle Lane and Swancott Road for utility installation.
- Portion of Wall Triana Highway to close tomorrow
- Pedestrian hit by car on Wall Triana Highway
- Fallen tree blocks part of Wall Triana Highway
- Traffic Alert: Flooding impacts one lane of Wall Triana Highway
- Traffic Alert: Wreck closes Capshaw Road at Wall Triana, Nance
- Madison police: Avoid Highway 72, Wall Triana Highway due to multi-vehicle wreck
- Madison police: Wreck at Highway 72 at Wall Triana Highway caused traffic delays
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Early morning wreck temporarily shuts down Wall Triana exit
- Traffic alert: Accident impacting Wall Triana/Liza Lane