Huntsville Utilities says starting Tuesday morning at 6:30 a.m. and continuing through the rest of the week, Church Street will be closed between Clinton Avenue and Williams Avenue.
The company is installing fiber in the area and says there is also another, non-utility related project going on in the same area. The portion of the road will be closed at 6:30 a.m. each morning and be reopened at 7 p.m. each evening.
Drivers are urged to avoid the area.
🚦🚦 TRAFFIC ALERT 🚦🚦
Tomorrow at 6:30am & continuing through Friday, Church St will be closed between Clinton Ave & Williams Ave due to 2 projects going on in the area. The road will close at 6:30am each morning & reopen at 7pm each evening. #HSVtraffic #HSVroads pic.twitter.com/jy5EQSGJlH
— Huntsville Utilities (@HSVUtilities) November 4, 2019
- Portion of Church Street in Huntsville closing for road work
- Thousands of drivers impacted as portion of Church Street closes
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Brooks Street in Decatur to be closed for road work
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Huntsville business suffering because of Church Street road closure
- Decatur police: Portion of Stratford Road being closed for road work
- Traffic Alert: Portion of Gallatin Street to close Wednesday night
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck