Again this afternoon, pop up showers and storms develop across the Valley. Until then, it's partly cloudy and muggy. Severe storms aren't likely, but frequent lightning and locally heavy rain will accompany all storms.
By Friday, those afternoon storms increase in coverage, a trend that carries through into the beginning of next week. A cold front is approaching the area and it's slow moving. It will eventually pass by the middle of next week, but until then, expect fairly widespread showers and storms each day, especially during the afternoon.
- Pop-up storms and dangerous heat
- Dangerous heat, some strong storms
- Dangerous heat returns Friday afternoon
- A few storms, increasing heat
- Dangerous heat as temps hit the mid-90s
- Dangerous heat today, still tracking Florence
- Heat peaks today, storms on the way
- High Heat Today But Storms Return Tomorrow
- Dangerous Storms Could Bring Tornadoes To The Valley Friday Night
- Dangerous severe storm risk growing for Monday night & Tuesday morning