Two suspects are in custody for a grocery store robbery in Lauderdale County.
Officials say Jessie Young went to an Aldi on Cox Creek Parkway in Florence on Jan. 31. They say she left without paying for her groceries and started loading them into a car driven by William Pounders.
After management confronted the two, officials say Pounders hit the manager with his car and left. The employee received medical treatment and was released.
Officers arrested and charged Young and Pounders with robbery on Feb. 13.
They were booked in the Lauderdale County Detention Center. Right now, they each face a $30,000 bond.
- Police say suspects robbed Florence grocery store, hit employee with vehicle
- WATCH: Armed suspect robs Limestone County grocery store
- Florence police seek liquor store robbery suspect
- Florence police arrest liquor store robbery suspect
- Moldy meat at Florence grocery store attracts health department inspections
- Huntsville Police search for suspect in grocery store burglary
- Madison police seek suspects in fraud at grocery store
- Man accused of robbing Decatur store, threatening to shoot employee
- Four Men Rob Santa's Employees
- Woman shot, killed inside Birmingham grocery store