Photo Gallery 1 Images
A North Alabama man is in jail on charges of traveling to meet a child for sex and electronic solicitation of a child.
Decatur police say Sean Tharpe electronically communicated with a child on Wednesday for the purpose of soliciting sex. On the same day, they say he traveled from Madison to Decatur for the purpose of engaging in an unlawful sex act with the child.
Police intercepted Tharpe in Decatur. He was booked in the Morgan County Jail on a $90,000 bond.
- Police say Madison man solicited child, went to Decatur for sex act
- Huntsville man sentenced for child-sex trafficking in Madison County
- Madison County authorities charge man with child sex abuse
- Boaz police charge Gadsden man with soliciting 14-year-old girl for sex
- Decatur police arrest man for traveling to meet child for sex
- Dothan City Schools employee arrested for soliciting sex
- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft accused of soliciting sex
- Decatur man charged with child abuse
- Decatur man arrested for child abuse
- Decatur police charge man with assaulting 10-year-old child