Huntsville police are investigating the death of a 2-year-old girl off of South Memorial Parkway.
It appears the child was left in a hot car, according to the Madison County Deputy Coroner Tyler Berryhill.
Berryhill said the car was at another location for a period of time, and the driver pulled into a business' parking lot when they realized the child was in the car.
An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.
- Police investigating child's death
- Huntsville police investigating shooting death
- Parents charged with child abuse in investigation into child's death
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigates accidental child death
- Morgan County Sheriff’s Office investigating child’s death
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigates accidental death of a child
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Huntsville police investigating Saturday morning shooting death
- Police won't file charges in child's accidental shooting death
- Death investigation underway in Decatur