Guntersville police are searching for a suspect who may be involved in a double-homicide.
30-year-old Christopher Chambers is the person of interest.
He is a white male and currently has warrants out for driving under the influence and unauthorized operation of a vehicle, according to police.
Investigators told WAAY 31, the call came in after 4:30pm on Friday in the Mill Village community on Mulberry Street.
While on scene, neighbors informed police of an elderly woman across the street who no one heard from in a while. While completing the welfare check, investigators found her body inside the home.
Just around the corner from Mulberry Street, authorities found a missing elderly man from Albertville dead in a ditch.
At this time, investigators are not ruling out the possibility the deaths are connected.
Few details were released about the cause of deaths.
We will update this article once more information is made available.
- Guntersville police are investigating 3 deaths; 1 double-homicide
- Family talks about Guntersville's double homicide victims
- Autopsies completed in Guntersville double homicide
- Guntersville police confirm victims of double homicide and two other deaths
- I-Team: Investigators release motive in Guntersville triple homicide
- Huntsville Police identify victims in double homicide
- Athens Police identify double homicide victims
- I-Team: Guntersville locals react to arrest made in double homicide
- Police investigating child's death
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation