Around 5:30 Friday morning, Priceville Police spotted a driver speeding on I-65.
Police tried to pull the driver over but he sped off, heading southbound on I-65.
As the chase continued, the Morgan County Sheriff's Deputies and Hartselle Police joined in to try to stop the driver.
Morgan County Deputies say at times, the chase reached more than 100 miles per hour.
Deputies worked with Falkville Police to throw down strip spikes near Exit 318.
Once the driver was stopped, he was arrested and put into a Morgan County Sheriff's vehicle.
Deputies say once the driver was put in the back seat of the patrol car, he kicked out the back seat window on the driver side.
Right now, its unclear what charges the driver will face.
- Police chase on I-65 leads to one arrest
- Burglary suspects lead police on chase
- I-65 Bridge Damaged
- UPDATE: I-65 Bridge Reopened
- Two arrested after police chase in Decatur
- High speed chase and counterfeit money lead to an arrest
- Chase leads Moulton Police to drugs and money, suspect escaped
- Huntsville officer injured after robbery leads to police chase
- Decatur Police arrest man for passing fake $20s, stealing a car, leading officers on a chase
- Police Chase Ends in Wreck