The Huntsville Police Department has charged 44-year-old Fred Lee Todd III with murder after a fatal stabbing on Evans Avenue.
Police responded to a domestic disturbance in the 2000 block of Evans Avenue about 9 p.m. Thursday.
Police say Todd was dating the ex-wife of the murder victim, 39-year-old Jeremiah Montgomery. She was present at the time of the stabbing.
Todd was booked into the Madison County Jail. He was charged after being interviewed by investigators and released from the hospital. His bond is set at $75,000.
- Police charge man with murder in Huntsville stabbing death
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- Huntsville police charge man with murder
- Huntsville police: Man stabbed, then charged with domestic violence
- Police charge juvenile with murder following Huntsville teen's shooting death
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Man charged with murder in Huntsville
- Huntsville man charged in Madison murder
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in weekend shooting