A Huntsville man is in jail after police said they found meth, opiates and a gun in his north Huntsville home.
Madison-Morgan County STAC agents raided a home in the 3000 block of Forsythe Drive around 1 a.m. Wednesday and said they found nine ounces of meth, 20 grams of opiates, a pistol and $14,156 in cash.
Agents arrested Heratio Sanchez Moore, 30, on two counts of drug trafficking and one count of certain persons forbidden to possess a pistol.
Moore was jailed in the Madison County Jail on bonds totaling $415,000.
- Police arrest Huntsville man on drug trafficking charges
- Athens man charged with drug trafficking
- Huntsville police charge Detroit man with heroin trafficking
- Decatur police charge man with meth trafficking
- 4 arrested on drug trafficking charges in Cullman County
- Lawrence County sheriff arrests 2 on drug trafficking, pot charges
- Athens woman facing drug trafficking charges
- Man charged with drug trafficking after chase ends in wreck
- Huntsville drug trafficking suspect held on $1 million bond
- Huntsville police breaks drug record