TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Three men are facing charges they raped a 22-year-old woman after she left a Tuscaloosa bar.
Capt. Kip Hart of the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office told local news outlets that the woman contacted authorities on March 29 to report the alleged rape.
The woman told investigators she was walking home from the bar when the men offered to give her a ride home. Instead of taking her home, police said, the men allegedly took her to another location and raped her there.
The suspects -21-year-old Terry Murphy Jr., 21-year-old Adarious Smith and 24-year-old Deonte Steven Hill - all face first-degree rape charges.
Murphy and Smith were arrested last Thursday and have been released on bond. Authorities were still looking for Hill.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Police arrest 2 men, seek 3rd suspect in woman's rape
- Etowah County men charged with rape
- Decatur Police seeking help in identifying suspect
- Decatur police seek counterfeit money suspects
- Florence police seek liquor store robbery suspect
- Alabama mall shooting suspect seeks police video
- Huntsville police seek suspect in harassment case
- Athens police seek Dollar General robbery suspect
- Police Arrested Suspect Who Injured Police Officer
- Florence police arrest Sheffield man on rape charge