A man has turned himself in for a Thursday night shooting that sent a person to the hospital, Huntsville police said Friday.
Gregary Green, 54, turned himself in Friday morning and was charged with first-degree assault.
Huntsville Police responded to the shooting call at 2700 Barbara Dr. around 7 p.m. and found one person shot.
Police said the shooting happened because of a confrontation between two people at a house. Later, Green arrived at another house and shot the victim outside the second home, police said.
The victim is still in Huntsville Hospital recovering, according to police.
Green's bond had not been set as of Friday afternoon.
- UPDATE: Huntsville shooting suspect turns himself in
- Huntsville police search for two shooting suspects
- Man responsible for deadly Huntsville shooting turned himself in
- Huntsville Police investigating after overnight shooting victim turns up at Huntsville Hospital
- UPDATE: Huntsville police looking for suspects after shooting on Beard Street
- UPDATE: Victims in Huntsville triple murder identified; suspect in custody
- Update: Huntsville police arrest debit card fraud suspect
- Decatur murder suspect turned himself in
- Huntsville police are searching for a suspect in Saturday shooting
- Huntsville Police charge suspect after New Year's Eve nightclub shooting