Huntsville Police are looking to question Tawana Battle, 36, of Huntsville and Natashia Rhodie, 30, of Harvest in relation to a shooting on New Year's Eve at Club 3208.
Battle turned herself in Sunday night but has since bonded out on the charge of “Tampering with physical evidence." Rhodie has a warrant for the same charge.
Huntsville Police say the two women were to come in for questioning Monday morning and failed to show. Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call Huntsville Police at 256-722-7100 or the Criminal Investigative Division at 256-427-7270.
- Police: Two women sought for questioning after Huntsville nightclub shooting
- Huntsville Police charge suspect after New Year's Eve nightclub shooting
- Private security officer stops shooting suspect at Huntsville nightclub
- Shots fired at Huntsville nightclub overnight
- Nightclub shooter arrested
- Woman sought by Huntsville Police for cashing elderly patient's checks
- Hero security guard saves lives during nightclub shooting
- Decatur police: Shooting victim sought for falsely naming suspect
- Teen injured in Decatur shooting, suspect sought
- Former Plush Horse nightclub becomes Restoration Church