Huntsville police say a suspect, 41-year-old Terrence Warren Jackson, has been arrested for several robberies, including the armed robbery on Oct. 4th, 2019, at the GameStop on Carl T. Jones Drive.
Police believe he is also responsible for many other robberies in North Alabama. He was captured in a motel in Mobile. The FBI And Alabama Law Enforcement Agency helped apprehend him.
The Verizon store in Madison is one of the three stores in the area that was robbed at gunpoint Thursday night. The store was closed on Friday.
We're trying to learn from Madison police if Jackson is their suspect. This is the second time the store on Madison Boulevard was robbed in a month.
Madison police released a suspect description similar to the one for the GameStop, but haven't said if Jackson is their guy.
We also don't know if he's responsible for the violent robbery a month ago, where employees told WAAY 31 they were zip-tied.
A restaurant owner near this store says he can't imagine what employees are going through after a second robbery.
"He's a really nice guy and I asked him about what happened and he said they got tied up in the back and kind of held him hostage, and then took off and left them, you know, which is pretty scary for them," Tony Attanasio, who owns a restaurant next door, said.
We've reached out to Decatur police to learn if Jackson is also their suspect in a Metro PCS robbery Thursday night. We're still waiting to hear back Friday night.
We're also waiting to learn if he's connected to the Marco's Pizza holdup Thursday night, just six miles from there.
- Police: Suspect in GameStop, multiple Huntsville robberies caught in Mobile
- Huntsville police arrest GameStop robbery suspect
- Robbery reported at GameStop in Huntsville
- Suspect wanted after armed robbery at Huntsville GameStop
- Two suspects wanted for robbing Huntsville GameStops
- Police looking for suspect in armed robbery at Hartselle GameStop
- Huntsville Police searching for multiple theft suspects
- GameStop closes all stores
- Police trying to determine if armed robberies at Hartselle, Huntsville GameStop stores are related
- Huntsville police investigating robbery