Hartselle police say a man is in custody after meth and drug paraphernalia were found during a traffic stop Friday evening.
The department says Billy Glen Suggs, 43, was pulled over when an officer saw him driving a vehicle with no lights on and going through a stop sign without stopping.
According to police, Suggs was driving the vehicle with a revoked driver’s license and no insurance. During the traffic stop, police say it was also discovered he was in possession of drug paraphernalia and nearly a gram of meth.
Suggs was issued several citations and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance. His bond was set at $1,300.
- Police: Man arrested after Hartselle traffic stop yields meth, drug paraphernalia
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Decatur police arrest man during traffic stop for drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to arrest for meth, crack cocaine
- Limestone traffic stop nets 2 arrests, meth, Hydrocodone
- Motorcycle wreck leads to Hartselle meth bust, police say
- Man arrested after a traffic stop
- Man arrested after traffic stop in Decatur
- Hartselle police arrest woman accused of stealing from man's garage