Madison police said they have interviewed a person of interest in a Sunday evening shooting but have not made any arrests in the case.
The shooting happened just before 6 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of Autumn Lane, which is near Madison Boulevard and off of Shelton Road.
A man who was shot was taken to Huntsville Hospital. Police did not disclose his condition.
Police said they did identify and interview a person of interest but hadn't filed any charges. Police said the incident was the result of a domestic incident but didn't provide any other details.
- Police: Madison shooting was domestic-related
- Madison police investigating shooting
- Madison City Police raise awareness for domestic violence
- Madison police: Help identify suspect related to fraud case
- Madison man indicted in fentanyl-related death
- Madison Police respond to Buttercup Lane shooting
- Madison police investigating early Saturday shooting
- Madison police investigate drive-by shooting
- Madison County sheriff: One person sent to hospital following domestic shooting
- Madison County reserve deputy arrested on domestic violence charge