Huntsville police say officers arrested three juveniles in relation to a car dealership theft investigation.
Police say the three are facing burglary charges after stealing multiple vehicles from the Kia and Toyota dealerships in Huntsville.
Investigators say they were able to recover all the vehicles reported stolen.
Officers are not releasing the identities of the three individuals, and the case remains under investigation.
- Police: Juveniles steal vehicles from Huntsville Kia, Toyota dealerships
- Toyota recalling 168,000 vehicles
- Kia recalls over 500K vehicles; air bags may not inflate
- Mazda Toyota changes vehicles being built at Huntsville plant
- Police investigate Decatur car dealership break-in
- Mazda Toyota establish company for Huntsville facility
- Toyota celebrating big 2018 in Huntsville
- Toyota adding 450 jobs at Huntsville facility
- Kia recalls SUVs, vans; electrical problem can cause fires
- Police charge juvenile with murder following Huntsville teen's shooting death