Huntsville police say officers arrested three juveniles in relation to a car dealership theft investigation.
Police say the three are facing burglary charges after stealing multiple vehicles from the Kia and Toyota dealerships in Huntsville.
Investigators say they were able to recover all the vehicles reported stolen.
Officers are not releasing the identities of the three individuals, and the case remains under investigation.
- Police: Juveniles steal vehicles from Huntsville Kia, Toyota dealerships
- Toyota recalling 168,000 vehicles
- Kia recalls over 500K vehicles; air bags may not inflate
- Police investigate Decatur car dealership break-in
- Police charge juvenile with murder following Huntsville teen's shooting death
- Mazda Toyota establish company for Huntsville facility
- Toyota celebrating big 2018 in Huntsville
- Toyota adding 450 jobs at Huntsville facility
- Robot steals the show at Mazda, Toyota groundbreaking
- Toyota adds 601,000 vehicles to Takata air bag recalls