CULLMAN, Ala. - Alabama police say a woman shot her husband in an attempt to shoot someone else in an act of road rage.
News outlets reports Erica Cole was charged Saturday with attempted murder, assault and reckless endangerment.
Cullman County Sheriff Matt Gentry said the road rage incident began on a highway and ended at a home, turning violent when Cole tried to shoot someone else.
Instead she shot her husband Nicholas Cole in the head. The sheriff says he's in stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing. It is unclear if Erica Cole has an attorney.
- Police: Cullman County woman with road rage shoots husband
- Albertville police investigate road rage shooting on US 431
- Morgan County woman dies in Cullman County crash
- Man arrested for murder of Cullman woman
- Car crash kills Cullman woman early Sunday
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- 18-wheeler wreck blocks I-65 in Cullman County
- Massive fire destroys Cullman County church