Sometime Friday morning, Decatur Police spotted a black Nissan driving recklessly near the intersection of Moulton and 12th.
The Pursuit made its way over to Swancott Rd where the vehicle wrecked. During this part of the investigation, Decatur Police determined that the tags of the vehicle where from a jurisdiction of Huntsville police and alerted that department.
The driver of the vehicle is a juvenile and was detained, but police declined to comment further on that individual's status since they are a minor.
The passenger of the vehicle is an adult and sustained minor injuries. That man was transported to the hospital.
At this point in time, charges are unknown and it is also unknown whether or not the vehicle was stolen. That is under investigation at this point in time.
- Police Chase Ends in Wreck
- Chase with stolen vehicle ends in wreck
- Man charged with drug trafficking after chase ends in wreck
- Police chase in Huntsville ends with car fire
- DeKalb County chase ends in multiple charges
- High speed chase in Limestone County leads to wreck
- Police release name of suspect in high-speed chase, wreck at Pulaski Pike and Mastin Lake
- Wreck ends with burned cars in Hazel Green
- Huntsville police chase ends with driver crashing a car in a field
- DeKalb Co. to Jackson Co. police chase ends in corn field, injures 2 officers