Polaris is recalling a recreational vehicle because of a crash hazard.
The 2015 to 2019 Polaris Ranger EV is being recalled because incorrect wiring can cause them to accelerate unexpectedly. There are eight reports of this happening, causing two injuries.
You can call the company and schedule a free repair. Polaris has a manufacturing facility in Huntsville where they build the Ranger and RZR models.
- Polaris recalling recreational vehicle because of crash hazard
- Toyota recalling 168,000 vehicles
- Audi recalls nearly 1.2M vehicles
- OshKosh B'gosh recalls 38,000 quilted jackets because of choking hazard
- Vernado Air recalls space heaters due to fire hazards
- Amazon recalls almost 400,000 space heaters for fire, burn hazards
- Spotting hazardous trees
- Check your pantry: Several brands of buns and rolls are recalled because of a choking hazard
- The Boppy Company recalling infant head and neck support accessory because of suffocation hazard
- Table saw sold exclusively at Lowe's recalled due to fire hazard