Photo Gallery 3 Images
At Thursday night's Huntsville City Council meeting, the public got its first look at a new community center in North Huntsville.
The $5.2 million Johnson Legacy complex is being built on the site of the former Johnson High School. It will include volleyball courts, a rock climbing wall, exercise facilities and community meeting rooms.
Construction is slated to begin in March and will last a year.
- Plans released for Johnson Legacy complex in North Huntsville
- Huntsville releases transportation plan
- Huntsville apartment complex fire under investigation
- Car burned at Huntsville apartment complex
- Tenants displaced after Huntsville apartment complex condemned
- City of Huntsville releases plans for new city hall
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference in Huntsville commemorates Dr. King's legacy
- Florida man remembers Wernher von Braun, Huntsville lunar legacy
- Apartment complex hires Huntsville police after overnight shooting
- Huntsville Police swarm apartment complex after New Year's Eve shooting