Plainview High School in Rainsville has an increased security presence on Monday.
Administrators say rumors and allegations were brought to their attention of a potential threat made towards the school for Monday. The school says law enforcement officials investigated the matter and do not believe there is present danger.
The school says there will be an increased presence of security on the campus as it operates on a regular schedule.
- Plainview High School has increased security presence after alleged threat
- Police presence increased at 3 Decatur schools after threat at construction site
- Madison County Schools increasing security measures
- Local bar owner increasing security
- Plainview wins another state championship in thrilling fashion
- Plainview basketball taking it one game at a time
- Flooding threat increases through tonight
- Plainview School in DeKalb County opens free pantry to help students
- Grissom High School addresses new security measures
- Threat made at Colbert Heights High School