October 11th is more than a Football Friday. At Jemison versus Hazel Green, it's the "Pink Game."
The teams are raising money and awareness for one Jemison coach's daughter who's fighting cancer.
The schools are selling $20 pink "Flush Cancer" shirts. The money goes to St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Birmingham. It's where Kinsley Green is fighting cancer. She's the daughter of David Green, who coaches the Jags.
This "Pink Game" is a tradition Head Coach Jewel Schrenk brought from Falkville to Hazel Green. If you wear the shirt on Friday, October 11th, you get in to the game for free.
If you want to buy the shirt for next Friday, click here.
- Shirts on sale for October 11th 'Pink Game' for Jemison versus Hazel Green
- Pink Game helping a Jemison coach's daughter fight cancer
- Picture Day for Hazel Green Football in pink uniforms
- Hazel Green High principal resigns
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Hazel Green house fire reported
- Lee and Hazel Green put on a show in area tourney opener, Buckhorn eliminates Jemison
- Hazel Green Lady Trojans win first game in area tournament
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green
- Hazel Green teen killed in car crash