Photo Gallery 3 Images
Heavy rain has caused damage to some roads in North Alabama. Felix Jackson, with Jackson County Emergency Management, shared photos and drone footage with WAAY 31 that show the damage to County Roads 17, 38, 93 and 189.
County engineers surveyed the roads on Wednesday and are working on a plan to get them fixed. Officials say they have to wait until the road dries out to make repairs.
Credit: Jonathan Campbell, Jackson County Engineer
The photos and drone footage were taken by Jonathan Campbell, Jackson County Engineer.
- Photos show the damage from heavy rains to Jackson County roads
- Photos: Heavy rains impact North Alabama
- Heavy rain impacts Madison County road projects
- Photos show damage from deadly fire at Jackson County boat dock
- Photos: Severe weather causes hail, heavy rain in Madison County
- Heavy rains cause traffic issues in Jackson County
- Jackson County clean-up crews prepare for heavy rain
- Jackson County Road 17 still damaged from February 2019 flooding
- Jackson County roads heavily flooded
- Heavy rain arrives tonight