Photo Gallery 3 Images
Heavy rain has caused damage to some roads in North Alabama. Felix Jackson, with Jackson County Emergency Management, shared photos and drone footage with WAAY 31 that show the damage to County Roads 17, 38, 93 and 189.
County engineers surveyed the roads on Wednesday and are working on a plan to get them fixed. Officials say they have to wait until the road dries out to make repairs.
Credit: Jonathan Campbell, Jackson County Engineer
The photos and drone footage were taken by Jonathan Campbell, Jackson County Engineer.
- Photos show the damage from heavy rains to Jackson County roads
- Photos: Heavy rains impact North Alabama
- Heavy rains cause traffic issues in Jackson County
- Photos: Severe weather causes hail, heavy rain in Madison County
- Heavy rain arrives tonight
- Heavy rain returns Sunday
- Marshall County drivers more cautious during heavy rain, road closures
- Jackson County church recovers after tornado damage
- Photos: Storm damage reported in Cullman County
- Photos: Storm causes damage in Limestone County