UPDATE: Eastbound lanes of Interstate 565 at Exit 19A are back open.
The left two lanes of Interstate 565 eastbound right before Exit 19A were shut down Friday around 4 p.m. due to a wreck. Don Webster with HEMSI said one person was transported to Huntsville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Two lanes back open after wreck on Interstate 565 near Exit 19A
- Traffic alert: Eastbound lanes of I-565 at Exit 19A back open after wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Interstate 565 westbound lanes near Wall Triana exit due to wreck
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Traffic Alert: All lanes back open on Interstate 565 after wreck
- Madison police: Avoid Exit 9 westbound to Interstate 565 due to wreck
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police: Wreck on Interstate 565 eastbound is causing delays
- Madison police respond to Interstate 565 wreck, ice on roads