UPDATE: Eastbound lanes of Interstate 565 at Exit 19A are back open.
The left two lanes of Interstate 565 eastbound right before Exit 19A were shut down Friday around 4 p.m. due to a wreck. Don Webster with HEMSI said one person was transported to Huntsville Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Two lanes back open after wreck on Interstate 565 near Exit 19A
- Traffic alert: Eastbound lanes of I-565 at Exit 19A back open after wreck
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Traffic Alert: All lanes back open on Interstate 565 after wreck
- Wreck causes traffic problems eastbound on Interstate 565
- Huntsville police officer injured in wreck on Interstate 565
- Update: Traffic flowing after wreck cleared on Interstate 565 westbound in Madison
- Interstate 565 will be resurfaced and widened to 6 lanes by 2020
- Interstate 565 to be temporarily shut down due to blasting