One person was stabbed Sunday in a robbery, according to Huntsville police.
Police say the violence was drug-related, and the victim was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The incident occurred at an apartment on Squaw Valley Drive.
No arrests have been made, but police say the suspect is known and should be in custody soon.
- Police: Person stabbed in drug-related Huntsville robbery
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- Huntsville police investigate robbery shooting
- Huntsville police: 3rd suspect wanted in murder, drug robbery
- Huntsville police arrest 2 in home invasions, drug robberies
- Huntsville police breaks drug record
- Police trying to determine if armed robberies at Hartselle, Huntsville GameStop stores are related
- Huntsville police arrest GameStop robbery suspect
- Huntsville police looking for bank robbery suspect
- Huntsville police, FBI respond to South Huntsville bank robbery