A person is in the hospital Friday after a shooting in Decatur.
According to authorities, the shooting occurred at 1242 Beltline Rd. SW.
The victim was identified as 25-year-old Terence Wallace, said investigators.
Police said, one person was shot and believe this person has non-life threatening injuries.
The victim was transported to Huntsville Hospital.
There is no more information at this time.
- Person in the hospital after shooting in Decatur
- Decatur shooting sends man to hospital
- UPDATE: Man hospitalized in Decatur shooting
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- Decatur police investigating shooting
- One person in the hospital after shooting in Huntsville
- Decatur police investigating Saturday shooting
- Man hospitalized following shooting
- One person hospitalized after New Market wreck
- Decatur police looking for 2nd person of interest for January shooting