The rain has already been coming down for several hours now and it doesn't look like it's going to stop for a while. The rest of your evening will be fairly soggy so if you have to go anywhere, be sure to take the umbrella!
Rain will be heavy at times later this evening through tonight but the rain will begin to let up around 3 a.m.. By 6 a.m. the rain should be done through most of Thursday afternoon. Rain will pick back up and continue through Friday.
The weekend looks much better with sunny skies for both Saturday and Sunday. But we are tracking another system that will briefly make an impact on early Tuesday morning.
- Periods of rain will last through the rest of the work week
- Muggy Monday, periods of rain and storms
- Periods Of Rain Continue Through Tuesday
- Drenching rain to start the work week
- Rainy periods this week come with ups & downs in temperatures
- We start the work week with heavy rain
- Rainy Periods Become Likely Wednesday
- More Rainy Periods Likely Thursday
- Increasing Rain Chance This Week
- Rainy Periods Aren't Quite Finished Yet