People of all faiths and backgrounds will gather at Huntsville’s Temple B’nai Sholom for a 30 minute prayer vigil Friday, November 2nd at 6 p.m. It's in light of the horrific attack and tragic murders at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh.
The vigil will be held outside on the steps of the sanctuary, which is located at 103 Lincoln Street SE in Huntsville. Participants will read the names of those murdered, honor their lives and offer prayers of healing for their loved ones.
Local law enforcement has been notified, and uniformed off-duty police officers will be present.
- People of various faiths to gather at Jewish temple to honor shooting victims
- Local faith groups reach out to the Jewish community after Pittsburgh massacre
- Gamers honor Jacksonville victims killed in shooting
- Roy Moore's 'Jewish' attorney practices Christianity
- JJ Kaplan recognized by Jewish Sports Review
- Hundreds gather for candlelight vigil honoring LaKresha Somerville in Ardmore
- Faith leaders want to spark change
- Alabama man accused of threatening Jewish man on Facebook
- Waffle House shooting victims identified