According to the Fort Payne Police Department, a female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle while crossing Gault Avenue Southwest around 9:05 a.m. on December 26.
The vehicle was driven by David Lipscomb, 29, of Albertville. The pedestrian, Tonya Rudder, 44, of Fort Payne was taken to DeKalb Regional Medical Center with what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle while crossing the street in Fort Payne
- Pedestrian killed crossing Decatur street
- Fort Payne man arrested after meth, more found in vehicle
- Pedestrian dies after struck by three vehicles in Killen
- Fort Payne police investigating sock theft
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Dog found shot dead in Fort Payne
- Dog shot with crossbow in Fort Payne
- Fort Payne woman arrested after drug investigation
- Fort Payne woman killed in crash