Authorities have identified the pedestrian hit and killed on Alabama 99 in Limestone County as 74-year-old Cordell Barnett of Hanceville.
Alabama State Toppers say Hall died on the scene after a 2017 Hyundai SUV hit him. The driver of SUV was not hurt. The crash happened around 5:00 Saturday evening at the 4 mile marker, three miles north of Athens.
Alabama State Troopers continue to investigate.
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Huntsville man killed in Limestone County crash
- Pedestrian killed crossing Decatur street
- Roads reopen in Limestone County
- Bands shine in Limestone County
- Escaped Limestone County inmate captured
- Limestone County teenager killed in Saturday night crash
- Pedestrian killed in early morning crash
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Colbert County wreck
- Lack of funding impacting Limestone County bridges