Despite passing clouds Tuesday, enough sunshine will break through to warm the Tennessee Valley to around 80 degrees. This is similar to Monday and above normal for this time of the year.
Passing clouds and warm conditions will continue Wednesday with a very low chance for a stray shower near the Shoals and Lincoln County, Tennessee.
Shower chances will increase through the day Thursday with the best chances occurring Thursday night and into Friday morning. Some embedded thunderstorms are expected but the severe threat is very low for the Valley. Severe thunderstorm chances are mostly limited to Southern Mississippi and Southern Alabama Thursday and into Friday morning.
Clearing begins Friday afternoon with sunny skies and warmer afternoon highs returning by Saturday.
- Passing clouds but warm Tuesday
- Pleasantly warm again Tuesday
- Afternoon clouds but a warm Saturday
- Clouds increase Tuesday but it's still hot
- More clouds Sunday, warming trend for the work week
- Pesky clouds & a few showers
- Clouds keep the weekend gray
- Crisply cool with thin clouds
- Mild with a few clouds
- Seasonably mild with clouds & showers