In Lincoln County, Tennessee, Molino Road is closed from address number 854 to the John Campbell Road intersection.
The Lincoln County Road Superintendent says that part of the road is expected to be closed for three to four weeks.
He says the closure is due to repairs on the road from a landslide back in February.
The project is expected to cost about $350,000.
- Part of Molino Road closed in Lincoln County
- Parts of Lincoln County, Tenn., underwater from Elk River flooding
- Flooded roads cause Monday delay at Lincoln County TN schools
- Schools in Lincoln County closed because of illnesses
- Part of Murphy Hill Road closed for storm drainage work
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Lincoln County inmate hospitalized after attempting escape
- Lincoln County inmate dead after being hospitalized
- Lincoln County school bus involved in crash
- Lincoln County Jail facing understaffing issue