In Jackson County, part of Alabama 71 will be shut down next weekend for road work.
The closure will stretch from County Road 99 to County Road 697, just north of Flat Rock. It's so workers can repair a pipe.
That closure starts 6 p.m. Friday, July 19th, and will last until 6 a.m. Monday, July 22nd. For live traffic alerts, click HERE.
- Part of Alabama 71 in Jackson County will be shut down for road work
- Overturned 18-wheeler shuts down part of I-65 in Limestone County
- Single car accident in Jackson County on county road 114
- Officials work to find road fixes in Jackson County after flood damage
- Gas leak temporarily shuts down Winchester Road
- Part of Murphy Hill Road closed for storm drainage work
- Woman dies after being found on road in Jackson County
- Loaded gasoline tanker slides off road in Jackson County
- Jackson County roads being looked at for repair
- Jackson County Schools works to improve student mental health