According to the Madison County Sheriff's Office, Murphy Hill Road north from Patterson Lane is closed due to storm drainage work.
Residents of Whitt Haven Subdivision can only access the subdivision from the Grimwood Road side.
- Part of Murphy Hill Road closed for storm drainage work
- Section of Martin Road in Huntsville closed for drainage improvements
- Homeowners in Ardmore want answers to storm drainage issues
- Traffic alert: Part of Dug Hill Road closed for downed power lines, poles
- 2 downtown Huntsville roads closed for utility work
- Jones Valley homeowners getting a fix for drainage issues
- Decatur police: Portion of Stratford Road being closed for road work
- Wreck blocks part of Sutton Road
- US-72 and Dug Hill Road project is being completed Thursday
- Traffic alert: Flooding closes part of Hobbs Island Road, Cecil Ashburn detour