According to the Madison County Sheriff's Office, Murphy Hill Road north from Patterson Lane is closed due to storm drainage work.
Residents of Whitt Haven Subdivision can only access the subdivision from the Grimwood Road side.
- Part of Murphy Hill Road closed for storm drainage work
- Section of Martin Road in Huntsville closed for drainage improvements
- Homeowners in Ardmore want answers to storm drainage issues
- 2 downtown Huntsville roads closed for utility work
- Jones Valley homeowners getting a fix for drainage issues
- Decatur police: Portion of Stratford Road being closed for road work
- Wreck blocks part of Sutton Road
- Traffic alert: Flooding closes part of Hobbs Island Road, Cecil Ashburn detour
- Part of Alabama 71 in Jackson County will be shut down for road work
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding