Huntsville technology employer Parsons is getting ready to add new space and new jobs to the area.
The company announced it would break ground on a 25,000 sq ft high bay facility Wednesday morning at its Diamond Drive location.
Parsons, which has already hired several dozen in Huntsville over the past few months, is looking to bolster its employment even more with this announcement. The company says it plans to add an additional 50 jobs.
The company already employs approximately 500 people in northern Alabama.
Parsons, which is based out of California, provides engineering services to its customers, which include the Department of Defense.
- Parsons to break ground on new facility, add 50 jobs
- Lockheed Martin to expand Huntsville facility, add 200 jobs
- Parsons opens new facility in Research Park area
- Teledyne Brown to break ground on new Huntsville manufacturing facility
- Mazda, Toyota break ground on new facility in Huntsville
- Lockheed Martin breaks ground on new weapons facility in Courtland
- US economy adds 224,000 jobs in June
- Toyota adding 450 jobs at Huntsville facility
- Google breaks ground on Alabama data center
- Developer breaks ground on Town Madison apartments