The Madison County Sheriff's Office charged two people with murder in the death of their infant child.
Aleisha Parker and Bradley Parker are in the Madison County jail on a $75,000 bond each.
The Madison County coroner says the one-year-old infant died from a gunshot wound.
Officials are still investigating.
WAAY 31 will provide more updates as more information becomes available.
- Parents charged with murdering infant
- Woman charged with manslaughter in infant son's death
- Madison Co. sheriff's office explains why parents are charged with murder
- Two arrested for smoking marijuana around infant
- Infant Ibuprofen recall expanded for dosage concerns
- Missing teen found alive three months after parents were murdered
- Man indicted on capital murder charges for 2016 Toney murders
- Two men charged in Joy Circle murder
- Huntsville man charged with capital murder
- Two charged with murder of Toney teenager