Photo Gallery 13 Images
13 were arrested Tuesday and pleaded guilty to multiple gambling charges in Lauderdale County.
Lauderdale County District Attorney Chris Connolly said the 13 people pleaded guilty to promoting gambling and gambling device possession charges Wednesday morning in court. All of the charges were misdemeanors, according to Connolly.
The arrests came after a series of raids in late February, where Lauderdale County Drug Task Force agents confiscated 127 gambling machines from county businesses. According to authorities, the machines were giving cash rewards.
- 13 plead guilty in Lauderdale County gambling operation
- Corey Davis pleads guilty in Lauderdale serial rape case
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- POLICE: Fake church used to disguise Decatur gambling operation
- Over 120 gambling machines seized after undercover investigation in Lauderdale County
- Former Lauderdale County foster parent pleads guilty to child abuse, rape, sexual torture
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- Lauderdale County inmate found dead
- Gambling machines seized in Colbert County
- Man to plead guilty in Lauderdale Co. capital murder case, Florence Police say