The Madison County Sheriff's Office is investigating an early-morning fire in Toney.
Crews with the Bobo Volunteer Fire Department responded to the mobile home fire just after 12:30 a.m. on Golightly Spring Road.
The fire was put out with only minimal damage to the back of the house.
Officials said they think the cause may have been electrical, but the sheriff's office is investigating because no one was living in the home at the time.
ALSO NEW THIS MORNING: THE MADISON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS INVESTIGATING AN EARLY MORNING STRUCTURE FIRE OUT IN TONEY.
CREWS WITH THE BOBO VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT RESPONDED TO THE FIRE SHORTLY AFTER 12:30 THIS MORNING. WHEN THEY ARRIVED THERE WAS SOME FIRE COMING OUT OF THE REAR OF THE MOBILE HOME ALONG GOLIGHTLY SPRING ROAD. FIRE FIGHTERS WERE ABLE TO PUT OUT THE FIRE WITH ONLY MINIMAL DAMAGE TO THE BACK OF THE HOUSE. OFFICIALS THINK IT MAY BE ELECTRICAL, BUT THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS INVESTIGATING BECAUSE NO ONE WAS REPORTEDLY LIVING IN THE HOME AT THE TIME OF THE FIRE.
- Overnight fire under investigation
- Huntsville firefighters investigating overnight house fire
- Overnight fire destroys trailer
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight shooting
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight fire on Searcy Drive
- Officials investigate overnight house fire in Madison Co.
- Overnight fire destroys Toney home
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating overnight shooting
- Decatur Police investigating overnight business theft
- Sir's Fabrics destroyed in overnight fire