There will be 25 employers at the Northwest Alabama Job Fair who, in total, have over 400 jobs available.
The event will be held on October 11 at Northwest-Shoals Community College's Shoals campus from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Alabama Department of Rehabilitation, Bank Independent and Russellville Hospital are among the employers who will be at the event.
For more information about the job fair, click here.
- Over 400 jobs available at the Northwest Alabama Job Fair
- Remington holding job fair on Thursday
- Space & Rocket Center to hold Thursday job fair
- Will robots take your job?
- Get Medicaid money in Alabama? Get a job
- New coal facility brings more than 1,000 jobs to Alabama
- Second annual Governor's Job Fair for People with Disabilities to be held in Huntsville
- Hexcel expanding Decatur plant, creating 90 jobs
- New Huntsville diner brings over 100 jobs
- Huntsville's job growth affects local businesses