There will be 25 employers at the Northwest Alabama Job Fair who, in total, have over 400 jobs available.
The event will be held on October 11 at Northwest-Shoals Community College's Shoals campus from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Alabama Department of Rehabilitation, Bank Independent and Russellville Hospital are among the employers who will be at the event.
For more information about the job fair, click here.
- Over 400 jobs available at the Northwest Alabama Job Fair
- Remington holding job fair on Thursday
- Skilled to Work: Second Chance Job Fairs aim to connect underemployed and parolees to available jobs
- Space & Rocket Center to hold Thursday job fair
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center to hold job fair
- Seminar series prepares people for upcoming job fairs
- Huntsville VA clinic holds first veteran job fair
- $50 million manufacturing facility, 400 jobs coming to Athens related to Mazda-Toyota
- Will robots take your job?
- Get Medicaid money in Alabama? Get a job